Blend Fruits, Freeze-dried

The Bright-Ranch owns the unique mixed fruit packaging line, which will mix single products into bulk packaging of multiple products according to customer requirements.

Product Detail

Product Tags

Blend Fruits, Freeze-dried

The blend fruits that mix fruits with different colors, flavors and nutrients enable customers to have more nutrition and experience more fun of consumption.

We are willing to customize a variety of blend fruits for our buyers, and ensure that the safety and quality of products are consistent with that of individual products.

Blend Fruits, Freeze-dried2

FD Blend Berries, Pieces 2-6 mm (Blackcurrant 35% + Bilberry 30% + Blackberry 20% + Raspberry 15%) -Applied to a kind of fruit cereal 

Blend Fruits, Freeze-dried3

FD Blend Red Berries (Strawberry Slices 1/3 + Sour-cherry Slices 1/3 + Raspberry Whole 1/3 ) - Applied to a kind of instant porridge


100% pure natural fresh fruit.
No additives.
High nutritional value.
Fresh taste.
Original Color.
Light transportation weight.
Extended shelf life.
Easy to apply widely.
Food safety traceability.


Are you a factory or a trading company?
We are a factory producing FD food with a history of many years. The factory has 301 employees and more than 60 technical professors in the R&D team.

Can you provide some samples? How to get it?
Yes. We can provide free samples (less than 500 grams in total). You only need to bear the freight.

How about your package?
All our products are packed with double PE bags inside and cartons outside. The net weight of each package is 5kg or 10kg

How about your payment?
We accept L/C, T/T, cash and other payment terms. The payment item is 30% T/T in advance, and the remaining 70% T/T before shipment.

Do you accept OEM or ODM?
Yes, we accept OEM or ODM cooperation.

With 7 international advanced production lines imported from Germany, Italy, Japan, Sweden and Denmark, our production capacity is over 50 tons per month.
With strict and thorough quality control system from raw materials to final products, we offer top quality products to all customers.

  • Previous:
  • Next:

  • Write your message here and send it to us

    related products